It will be:
- Totally amazing. More amazing than the Tin Man I made. Although, that was pretty good.
- Knock your socks off. Yes, even better than the Jack in the Box costume I made.
- One of a kind. Way better than the chef costume, which I ahem, purchased. I think I get a few extra points for drawing on that cute moustashe though.
- Drop dead gorgeous. And I do mean, "gorgeous". As in eye catching. Even more eye catching than the Cat in the Hat.
- Unforgettable. Yes, even more unforgettable than the Bed Bug costume. And we all want to forget the bed bugs!
I am so excited about this I can't stand it. They don't even have this costume in any costume shop. I came up with the idea in mid-December. I had a few ideas prior to that of some cool costumes to make with his wheelchair; I could make them really cool too but this idea, is just plain "over the top".
The only challenge is finding the headpiece, not sure I can make that myself since I've never made "hair" but heck, I can probably make it if I can't find what I need like I did when he was a scarecrow.
Too bad Halloween is just once a year. I don't even decorate for Halloween, I just like making Dear Son's costume. Not sure what I'll do until then (tapping fingers on desk).
Note: Photo credit for pumpkins is Pottery Barn (I believe).