Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Make a Wish Pictures...

Photo of Dear Son and I at Give Kids the World Resort.

I just downloaded the photos (509!) from my camera last night along with another 200 from Dad's camera. I'll need another day or two to go through them before I can get them on the blog. Sorry to take so long. I've been swamped with work, errands and e-mails since I've been back. Until then, here is a photo of Dear Son and I at the Give the Kids the World Resort. We are standing outside of the Merry Go Round. The Merry Go Round is wheelchair accessible. They have a large, green turtle that opens up to let the wheelchair on for the ride. I'll show pictures of that soon.

1 comment:

Ashley's Mom said...

Loved, loved, loved GKTW!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

StatCounter