Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Costume Pic Coming Later Today

I'll post Dear Son's Halloween pic later today.  He's been doing well however he is having a lot more seizures now and had an emergency at school yesterday so I am a little behind. I am taking him to the doctor on Friday to check his implanted device. He has a device implanted to help with seizures and I am guessing the battery may be getting low, hence the increased seizures.

I finished the costume late yesterday and it's awesome! Probably one of my best ever.  Sometime this morning, a friend of mine will be coming over to help me take Dear Son over to our clubhouse so I can get some pics of his costume.   I'll share it with you once I get a chance to get them downloaded. Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

StatCounter