Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dream Mom Appears on Reuters.com

I just found out that my post, "When Good Manners Go a Long Way: In Support of Etiquette- Based Medicine" was published on Reuters.com yesterday in the Health Section. I am very excited. You can view the link here:

http://www.reuters.com/article/blogBurst/health?bbPostId=B7rkpR7712nbCzD2wfQWdJF3GCz9CpgnL17JavCzAxsMd1gq0GL

In 2006, I was invited to be part of Blogburst, the world's largest blog syndication network in the world. Blogburst is operated by Pluck Corporation, who formed a strategic alliance with Reuters in 2006 to syndicate all third party blogs as part of their news and information service. It has taken some time, however as part of my agreement, my blog posts are now getting published at least once a month in major media outlets.

6 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Hi Dream Mom,
You deserve to be read, and most of all you deserve to be heard. I work in the hospital and it is the first thing we do with every patient, is introduce ourselves and what our role is.

However, I see doctors who fail to do this every day, it makes them appear arrogant and plain rude.

You should send your post to CEO of the hospital you attended.

Nice photo of your boy.

smooches

Julie and poppy Q

jeanie said...

It was a post very worthy of a bit of attention!

Congratulations.

Daisy said...

Wow, congratulations, that's wonderful.

Anne K. said...

Congratulations! It's great that your wisdom is reaching more people than ever!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Dream Mom! It is an honour to be posted on Reuters.com and the more people who get to read your insights, the better.

By the way, I can't get over how much our boys resemble one another. My Joe had a brain malformation called lissencephaly. He outlived all the expectations, having reached his 25th birthday before he passed away.

Reading your pages, it brings back so many memories for me. Times were hard, but I'd do anything to be back caring for my Joe.

Again, kudos on being published on Reuters!!!

Moby Dick said...

interesting blog. Good luck to you and your son. The medical system is very tough.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

StatCounter