Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Coming Soon...

Recently, a fellow physician blogger and I have paired up to write a new Blog Mini-Series! The Mini-Series will run for one week and should be fairly exciting. We are in the process of writing it now and are at the half way point. We need to complete the entire series prior to posting. You may not see much in the way of new posts from me, until this is complete, since I only have so much time. I can't tell you any more than that, since I am sworn to secrecy, but it's been a lot of fun. I wanted to let you know, so you understood why I have been slow to post.

On a different note, Dear Son received a hair cut this weekend, very similar to Britney Spears. I'll see if I can post some pictures in the interim.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

StatCounter