Monday, August 21, 2006

Break

My apologies for being gone these last few weeks. Things have taken longer than I expected. I have been extremely busy this month trying to get all of Dear Son's medical bills processed. I have several that are requiring many phone calls and additional paperwork in order to get them processed. I have a few more vendors that will require a fair amount of time to get them processed correctly. I had hoped to have all outstanding claims processed by month end. I am also in the process of completing the necessary paperwork to purchase many of the medical items that we have been leasing these past few months.

In addition, I have been very busy getting all of the required paperwork completed for Dear Son to attend high school, which starts on Wednesday. Since he is on a feeding tube and requires medication to be given at school, there are a host of things that need to be completed in order for those things to occur. All of this is in addition to working and taking care of Dear Son.

In the meantime, I haven't had time to locate another Respite sitter for Dear Son so I haven't had any time to myself to do such things as blogging, or the fun stuff. Once Dear Son starts school this week, I should be able to spend a little more time getting all of my paperwork completed so I can get back to blogging full time soon. In the meantime, I'll try to post every few days.

Dear Son has been doing o.k. lately. He's had more seizures but has not had any reoccurances of the MRSA pneumonia. We recently increased one of his medications to help with the seizures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just take all the time you need to get done what you have to do. We'll be here when you have time to write. I was getting a litle worried because it had been so long. I'm happy things atleast with dear son are going somewhat ok. High school, wow...Thats great.

Take care dream mom!

Dream Mom said...

Thanks, Cathy. Sorry to worry you.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you posting again Dream Mom. We've been thinking about you and DS. I hope all works out with high school (Wow, what a milestone!) and that DS hasn't had additional hospitalizations.

Hugs!
A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

StatCounter