Monday, July 17, 2006

The Tin Man




This is a Halloween picture of Dear Son as the Tin Man, pictured here with his Munchkin kitty. Dear Son is 9.5 years old in this picture. This is by far the most labor intensive costume that I made for Dear Son. For the costume, I took poster board and measured each body part and cut and velcroed the poster board in place. Once it was the right size, I covered the poster board in foil. I used silver face make up and covered a funnel for the hat. This is my favorite costume that I made for Dear Son.

*Note: I need to take the next two weeks or so to attend to some things that will require my full attention. As a result, I will not be posting until the end of the month. Until then, I will be posting some photos of Dear Son. I look forward to resuming my posts on a regular basis at that time.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

wow, you are creative. I can't do stuff like that. He looks great!

Dreaming again said...

Oh wow!!!

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us while you're on hiatus.

neonataldoc said...

Excellent photos, excellent costumes. Have a good break from blogging.

Danielle said...

Good gravy! He must have won every Halloween Costume Contest around!

Anonymous said...

This Tin Man's Mama sure has a Big Heart!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

StatCounter