Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Update

Dear Son continues to improve. He is off the oxygen and breathing room air for over a day now. There is still a spot on his right lung but he sounds much better today. I expect we should be going home in a few days as soon as the Vancomycin completes it's course which is Friday night or Saturday. He looks really good and is happy.

I am sorry I didn't update sooner, I was sick myself and went home for two days. I am feeling much better.

Thank you for all of your prayers, e-mails and concern.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huge sigh of relief.

Do remember to take care of yourself

Wrkinprogress said...

:::::Hugs you:::::: Girl! I've been telling you about taking care of YOU! Please feel better soon, and when you do, give DS some sugar from Auntee WIP. :)

Much love,
WIP

Cathy said...

I hope you are really feeling better. You have to be getting run down just from all of this. Please try and take care of yourself.

Peg said...

Wow, I hadn't checked in here in a little while so I was surprised to see that DS was back in the hospital. Sounds like a much easier course this time...not that being in the hospital is ever easy.

I do hope that you are taking care of yourself.

Prayers for both of you!
Peg

Mete said...

So glad to see things are improving. Hopefully you'll both be better by the weekend and back home.

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that both you and Dear Son are feeling better. And the fact that he looks really good and is happy is a blessing! I know that has to make you feel better. Praying that you are home soon!

Anonymous said...

This is good news!

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

StatCounter